domingo, agosto 04, 2002

GOTHICS

Gothics...

I’ve been around’em once...

Through their eyes I saw the darkness that surrounds us...

Through their noses I felt the smell of the raw flesh...

In my ears I heard the screams of the dying...

In my mind I dreamed their nightmares...

Dressed in black – same color my soul had,

I walked near the devil

Saw his face...

And ignored the fact....

The fact that I was in Hell...

Not a Burning one

A place much colder....

In which you are alone with your fears...

With yourself...

And your said blessed ignorance...

What will hurt you.....

You won’t see....

Not before it kills you...

Not before it destroys you...

Not before you realize....

You knew it all the time...

You walked through it...

But it walked around you...

By your side...

Just waiting for the perfect time...

Not quiet....

Burning you a bit every day...

And then...

Then you die!

Nenhum comentário: